Aintree Elastic Exercise Bandage - Set 4
110521Regular price £22.99 Save £0.00
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Thick bandages from Aintree with just the right amount of stretch. 10cm by 2metres. Acrylic 50%, Nylon 30% and Rubber 20%.
Basics of Bandaging:
- Select the correct type of bandage for the correct cirumstances. There are different bandages for exercising than for stabling or travelling for instance
- Correct tension is vital as if it is too tight it may injure the horse but if it is too loose it will slip and be ineefective
- Make sure the section of leg to be bandaged is clean and free from dirt or loose hair which may irritate the leg
- Practice which direction you prefer to bandage as this will affect how you roll your bandages beforehand and finding that the bandage is the wrong way round once it is on the horses leg is a real nuissance
- Practice where to start your bandaging so that you finish wrapping at the top of the leg