Tedex Harness Single
460180Regular price £429.99 Sale price £399.99 Save £30.00
We know that buying a new harness can be daunting but we're here to help. At the end of the description you can view an unboxing video to take you through the process of putting your new harness together.Jump to Unpacking
Tedex is one of the earliest models made by Zilco, originally Tedman. It is made from a soft uncoated webbing which makes it flexible yet very strong. It is the ideal harness for beginners as well as for everyday driving to protect a competition set. It is very economical and offers a good range of adjustment for different horses making it very versatile.
Tedex is suitable for all types of driving as well as club level marathon use and it can be trusted to offer safety and longevity. Zilco have spent many years perfecting this model to ensure that it is well designed and comfortable for the horse.
Zilco is a trusted and World wide renowned brand and with good reason. Their driving harness is safe and well fitting. The Tedex is by far the most popular amongst beginners and pleasure drivers due to it's safety and low price.
As with all Zilco harness each part is available separately should you loose a part or find that your horse has changed shape and needs a larger or smaller piece. This is a unique option not offered by other harness manufacturers and one which is completely invaluable. This also allows for you to build up a set gradually should an outright purchase be economically difficult. Please see our section Tedex Parts to view the individual parts available.
We are more than happy to custom build a set of Tedex harness for you if your horse or pony is not an off the peg size. You can visit or Tedex Build Your Own page to order exactly what you need or alternatively contact us to discuss your requirements. We are here to help with any advise you might need and will guarantee an experienced unbiased opinion. We love driving and we want as many people as possible to access this terrific sport.
- Very light and easy to adjust
- Moveable saddle parts for easy adjustment to suit different conformation
- Saddle has sliding backband
- Easily adjusted stop tabs are available as an extra, to fix the backband on single harness for 4 wheeled vehicles.
- Now sold with quick release tugs as standard
- Club level competition
- Pleasure driving
- FITTINGS - stainless steel throughout
- STRAPPING - Woven poly web, doubled and stitched. Traces and backbands are quadruple thickness with reinforcement around holes
- BEARING SURFACES - Textured waffle linings over a padded foam core
- REINS - Rubber weave hand parts for good all weather handling
Options & Extras:
- All individual parts are available separately
- Quick release tugs can be supplied as an option
- Hose down or tub wash in warm soapy water. Hang to dry. Tedex can also be cleaned in a washing machine
Carry & Storage Bag:
- Each Tedex set comes with an individual ventilated synthetic bag
Tedex Size Guide:
|Pony Height||Up to 11.2hh||Up to 13hh||Up to 14.2hh||Up to 16hh||Over 16hh|
|Blinkers & Cheeks||22cm-25cm||23cm-29cm||28cm-36cm||32cm-40cm||32cm-40cm|
|Breast Collar Front||76cm||86cm||101cm||112cm||122cm|
Unpacking Your Tedex HarnessBack to Top