Zilco Elite Pair Harness
The breastplate can be personalised with the addition of coloured trims. These can be purchased as an option with the harness or purchased separately at a later date.
The quality of Zilco harness is unsurpassed and it can be relied upon in the toughest of conditions not to break or stretch. Made from the World renowned polymer coated webbing maintenance couldn't be easier and a simple wipe down with warm soapy water is quite sufficient. Your Elite harness will offer many many years of untroubled service and is well known for it's longevity.
A huge benefit of Zilco harness is the availability of parts which are all available for separate purchase. This is rarely if ever offered by other harness manufacturers and enables the user to replace a lost part without the need to replace the whole harness. This is also invaluable if you change horse or your existing horse matures and fills out necessitating a larger part to be introduced. You may also wish to build up your harness set over time, perhaps replacing an existing set of harness and being reluctant to pay for a whole harness in one lump. Visit our section of Elite Parts to view what's available
We are more than happy to custom build a set of ZGB harness for you if your horse or pony is not an off the peg size. We are here to help with any advise you might need and will guarantee an experienced unbiased opinion. We love driving and we want as many people as possible to access this terrific sport
- Tough 50mm (2") traces with reinforced holes
- Choice of different trace endings to suit different types of carriage
- Moveable rein ring on wither, which can be lowered or raised to suit the head carriage and conformation of individual horses.
- Shaped, padded girth for extra comfort behind the elbow.
- Independent hanging noseband, with detachable flash strap.
- Saddle has adjustable pads which can be positioned to suit individual horse conformation. Padding extends down sides to minimise and damage from bumping from shafts or other horses in a multiple.
- All parts are adjustable from both sides of the horse and can be used in near or off position
- Competition driving
- Pleasure driving
- Commercial driving
Safety & Convenience:
- Quick release fittings are included as standard, to facilitate quick and easy harnessing for everyday convenience and for quick unharnessing in emergency situations.
- Quick release fittings are supplied as standard on breastplate to saddle connections (pairs & team), tugs/shaft loops (singles), wither to saddle connection strap, breeching straps and martingale.
Stainless steel throughout. Fittings are purpose designed for mazimum strength and easy adjustment. The special Zilco "roller bar" buckle makes adjustment easy and minimises wear.
Zilco sealed strapping: a core of strong web, sealed within a modern polymer to give the handling qualities of leather. Yet easily cleaned and tremendously strong.
- BEARING SURFACES
Breastplate linings are hard wearing foam covered in tough synthetic leather
Options & Extras:
- Elite can be supplied in standard sizes or a mixture of sizes to suit individual horses. Please contact us if you require something other than off the peg sizes.
- All individual parts are available separately
- Detachable colour trim can be supplied to suit marathon colours
Wipe clean, or hose down. Or tub wash in warm soapy water. Hang to dry. Zilco harness always maintains its strength regardless of how wet or dirty it becomes from heavy use.
Carry & Storage Bag:
Each horse set is packed in individual black deluxe leatherette carry bag with 3 external pockets for spares and accessories
Harness Measuring Form
Zilco Harness Size Guide
On orders over £29
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!